Human Cell Line Authentication-Powerplex16
The PowerPlex 16 HS system allows co-amplification and three-color detection of sixteen markers (fifteen STR markers and Amelogenin), including Penta E, D18S51, D21S11, TH01, D3S1358, FGA, TPOX, D8S1179, vWA, Amelogenin, Penta D, CSF1PO, D16S539, D7S820, D13S317 and D5S818. The matching probability of the PowerPlex® 16 HS is greater than 1 in 2.92 × 1017.
- Extract genomic DNA cell pellets and/or FTA paper
- Perform PCR reactions with Promega PowerPlex 16HS
- Analyze STR alleles with GeneMapper ID
- Report STR allele profile and electropherogram
- Submit STR profile to ATCC or DSMZ database